Details for Pign : Field near Pigeon Hill Water Tower
The EMA-ARRL Field Day Directory database has the following information regarding the for site ' Field near Pigeon Hill Water Tower ' .
To update club and site info, send email to n1vux.
- Active: No?
- mapkey: Pign
- LLwgs84: 42.672100,-70.630203
- Site: Field near Pigeon Hill Water Tower
- Address: End of Landmark Lane, Rockport, MA 01966
- Directions: 1. Route 128 in Gloucester, continue through the Grant Circle Rotary to
the top of the hill and enter the Blackburn Circle. Continue on Rt. 128
down the hill to the first exit left. (Route 127 to Rockport)
2. Continue on Route 127 pass the Babson Farm Site continuing up the
hill into Rockport. At this time you are on Main Street with the new
police station on the right. Continue down the hill to the 5 Corners
intersection (5 Streets merge at this point) Take a left at 5 corners
and proceed to a stone bridge.
3. After going over the bridge continue to the third street on the left
4. Continue to the top of the street and we will be located in the field
on the right.
- Tags: H2O,Hill,Park
Field Day Site - Derived Mapping Data
Note Lat,Long are mostly referenced to NAD83/WGS84 for default GPS settings and latest Topo maps.
Some are still NAD27, suitable for older Topo maps.
To see club contact and other information, click any linked club.
| Year || Club || CallSign || Score || Categ || QSOs || xPower || GOTA_NT || Folk |
| 2004|| CAARA|| W1RK|| 1146|| 1A|| 217|| 2|| || 3|
From ARRL Contest Results -- unless score 0. A 0 indicates score not reported, but EMA records indicate FD was held or planned.
Notes and Links
More notes for the Club can be found via Club Info link(s) above.
Pages in FD web: EMA FD Home!
§ FD and ICS/NIMS !
§ FD Planning,Rules, Scoring, & ARES
Safety Officer, Lightning, Heat, Resources!
§ EMA FD History 1999-2017
About (Notes, Credits)
Up: EMA Home §